Advanced all-in-one age-defying treatment for the eyes
D·E·J eye cream® – Clinically-proven, comprehensive eye treatment inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) utilizes pioneering Pathway Technology plus NEW Prebiotic Innovation to rejuvenate the total eye area including the eyelids in as early as 4 weeks*.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of sagging, wrinkles, redness and hooding around the eye area and eyelid
- Provides intense hydration and helps boost skin’s ability to attract and retain moisture
- Helps shield against free radicals that cause premature aging
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with Prebiotic Technology
- 0.5 FL OZ | 15 mL w/pump
90% of subjects experienced an improvement in upper eyelid appearance*
87% of subjects experienced a statistically significant improvement in visual smoothness in the crow’s feet area*
*12-week study. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types.
How to Use
Gently pump a pearl-sized amount. Apply under eye area and along the orbital bone. Avoid direct eye contact. Use twice daily.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide. Enhances the skin’s natural ability to balance and diversify the skin’s own Microbiome.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline. Helps moisturize the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Amino Acid Copper Complex. Energizes the skin.
- Goji Fruit Extract. Provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables. Enhances skin’s moisture level.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Cucumber Fruit Water. Soothes and calms the skin.
- Who should use D·E·J eye cream®?
- Anyone who wishes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of the eye area. D·E·J eye cream® can be used by all skin types.
- What is the DEJ?
- It is the dermal-epidermal junction, an area of skin where the dermis and the epidermis meet that helps support the skin’s structure. As we age, this junction flattens, and skin becomes slackened increasing the visible signs of aging.
- How is D·E·J eye cream® different than other eye creams?
- D·E·J eye cream® was uniquely formulated to address the upper eyelid to create the appearance of more lifted, firmer and smoother skin around the eyes.
- What is the Microbiome?
- The Microbiome is comprised of a diverse community of microorganisms that impact skin health.
- Does D·E·J eye cream® support long-term skin health?
- Yes, D·E·J eye cream® features Prebiotic Innovation to help promote a healthy Microbiome.
- What’s not included?
- D·E·J eye cream® is formulated without oils, parabens, alcohol, artificial dyes and fragrances and is NOT tested on animals.
- What are the ingredients used in this product?
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Esters, Sorbitol Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Decyl Cocoate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Steareth-10, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Steareth-20, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Benzoate.