Daily antioxidant for brighter skin with THD ascorbate
Vitamin C Lotion 30% – Formulated with THD Ascorbate, the most stable and superior form of Vitamin C and includes a full line-up of antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 to brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Squalane hydrates for healthy, smooth skin.
The 30% concentration, time-released formula is one of the most potent and effective Vitamin C products available.
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- 0.5 FL OZ | 15 mL w/pump
100% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and radiance*
90% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of overall photo-damage and tactile smoothness*
93% of clinical study participants felt skin tone appeared more even, radiant and brighter*
86% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of firmness and wrinkles*
* After 12 weeks. Retinol Complete® 0.5 used once daily in PM in combination with Vitamin C Lotion 30% used once daily in AM. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types.
How to Use
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade®.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Squalane. Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone).. Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol).. Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
- What type of Vitamin C is used in this product?
- Vitamin C Lotion 30% contains THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This advanced Vitamin C technology originates from Japan.
- What does the 30% represent?
- The percentage of Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) in the product.
- I have sensitive skin. Can I use this product?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% contains THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable form of Vitamin C that is tolerated by all skin types. The product is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- Can the Vitamin C Lotion 30% be layered with other products?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% can be applied prior to application of any moisturizer or sunscreen.
- Does this product help brighten my skin?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% has many benefits, which include evening out skin tone and brightening dull complexions.
- Does this product contain any other antioxidants?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% also contains Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Can I use Vitamin C Lotion 30% as my moisturizer?
- Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 30% is oil-free and lightweight, but also contains sufficient hydrating ingredients.
- Do you test on animals?
- No. Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals.
- What are the ingredients used in this product?
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.