Brightening Facial Wash – Ultrarich cleanser, with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids plus brightening botanicals, removes both the day’s impurities and dead surface cells, leaving skin clean, hydrated and smooth.
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
- 6.7 FL OZ | 198 mL bottle
Who benefits? All skin types, except dry or sensitive.
How to Use
Use twice daily, in the morning and evening. Wet face with tepid water. Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Contains acids, which may make the skin more sensitive to the sun. We recommend the use of Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade®.
- Salicylic Acid. A Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells.
- Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
- Sucrose Laurate. A naturally-derived surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brighten skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
- White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder). Provides antioxidant benefits.
- Which skin types should use this cleanser?
- Brightening Facial Wash can be used by most skin types, including normal, mature, combination and oily skin. However, it does contain Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid, which can be irritating to sensitive skin. It should not be used to remove eye make-up.
- Which ingredients are used to brighten the skin?
- Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid help to brighten the skin through surface exfoliation. It also contains Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Licorice and Lily Extract to naturally brighten the skin.
- What are the cleansing agents in Brightening Facial Wash?
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, derived from Coconut, and Sucrose Laurate are the main cleansing agents, or surfactants, in Brightening Facial Wash. They are both gentle and suitable for most skin types.
- Will this cleanser make me sensitive to sunlight?
- Yes. Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid exfoliate the top layer of skin, making it more sensitive to sunlight. It is important to protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays when using products that contain acids.
- Do you test on animals?
- No. Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals.
- What are the ingredients used in this product?
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sucrose Laurate, Glycolic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-4, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).