Sun Damage Protection
Sun exposure is the leading reason for fine lines, dark spots, and skin aging.
For daily protection and to help address previous sun damage, apply Eryfotona Actinica, formulated with DNA repairsomes and vitamin E. It is a 100% mineral-based sunscreen designed to have a lightweight consistency with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection that won’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
What it can do for your skin
- Helps protect against photoaging and address sun-induced skin damage. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection SPF50+
- Absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy feeling
- Allows for easy application of foundation
How to Use
Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- DNA Repairsomes®
- Help repair previous sun-induced damage.
- Vitamin E
- Antioxidant that helps protect against environmental damage.
- Zinc Oxide
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB mineral sunscreen that offers very high protection.
- Additional Ingredients
- Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide (11%) as a Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.