Blackhead Removal Roswell, GA
Are you struggling with acne and blackheads? We are here for you at AR Roswell. Blackheads are a type of acne that are open bumps on the skin that fill with excess oil and dead skin.
Some factors may increase your susceptibility to blackheads including
- Producing too much body oil
- The buildup of acne bacteria on the skin
- Irritation of hair follicles when dead skin cells don’t shed regularly
- Hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production
- Taking certain medications
Facial for blackheads and pores
Facials are an important treatment used for blackheads and other irritating acne issues. Some other treatments may also be used to help with blackheads such as
- Over-the-counter creams, gels, and pads applied directly to the skin
- Prescription medications
- Chemical peels
- Laser and light therapy
Here at AR Roswell, we offer many of these treatments listed above for acne, our most common being our clarifying acne facial. An exfoliating cleanser is used to start the process with therapeutic steam and hydration treatments to balance your skin. We will then apply a customized mask to your specific needs, including blackheads, to moisturize and minimize irritation without increasing oil production. Finally, our blue light therapy will be used to help treat the acne-causing bacteria, along with serums and sunscreen for your unique skin type. Rejuvenate your skin and improve your complexion; contact us today to set up your visit.