2018 Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards Winner: Best Retinol
Retinol Complete® 0.5 – Award-winning, revolutionary facial serum to brighten and smooth skin’s texture with the power of five antioxidants and a proprietary blend of botanical extracts that boosts the effectiveness of Retinol while providing long-term hydration.
- Brightens, plumps and smooths skin’s texture
- Contains time-released Retinol for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation
- Boosts skin’s hydration level to help combat the dryness associated with Retinol
- Available in two strengths based on skin’s tolerability
- 1 FL OZ | 30 mL w/pump
100% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and radiance*
90% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of overall photo-damage and tactile smoothness*
93% of clinical study participants felt skin tone appeared more even, radiant and brighter*
86% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of firmness and wrinkles*
*After 12 weeks. Retinol Complete® 0.5 used once daily in PM in combination with Vitamin C Lotion 30% used once daily in AM. Data on file. Results may vary.
Who benefits? All skin types, especially mature and oily/combination.
How to Use
Use only at night. After cleansing, dispense one to two pumps on back of hand. Apply to face two to three times per week, avoiding the eye area. Increase usage as tolerated. Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade® are recommended while using this product.
- Retinol (0.5%). Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate. Provides long-term controlled hydration to needed areas of the skin.
- Bakuchiol. Enhances the effects of Retinol and provides broad-spectrum antioxidant benefits.
- Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract. Boosts skin’s hydration levels.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens the skin and provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Sesame Extract. Helps smooth skin’s texture.
- Is Retinol the same as Retinoic Acid?
- No. Retinoic Acid is a prescription drug in various forms and many cannot tolerate its side effects. Retinol, which is pure Vitamin A, is a less aggressive alternative that provides effective results.
- Can Retinol help prevent premature signs of aging?
- Early use of products containing pure and stable Retinol will help to combat fine lines and wrinkles before they become noticeable. With consistent and continual use, Retinol is effective in fighting the signs of aging.
- Is it normal to experience redness and irritation while using this product?
- Yes. If you experience redness, irritation or excessive dryness, reduce usage frequency. Retinol may cause some skin types to peel initially.
- Does this product contain antioxidants?
- Retinol Complete® contains Bakuchiol, a broad-spectrum antioxidant which also helps to stabilize the Retinol. It also contains Vitamins C, E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Will Retinol Complete® cause skin to become dry?
- Retinol may initially cause dryness and peeling in some skin types. However, Retinol Complete® contains Sesame Extract and Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract which help boost skin’s hydration levels.
- Can pregnant women use this product?
- No. We do not recommend using Retinol Complete® while pregnant or breast-feeding. Studies have shown that high amounts of Vitamin A during pregnancy may have detrimental effects.
- Do you test on animals?
- No. Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals.
- What are the ingredients used in this product?
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Bakuchiol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Retinol, Ubiquinone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance (Parfum).