Dear Ageless Remedies Clients,
In light of Governor Kemp’s announcement that certain businesses may reopen in Georgia, Ageless Remedies will be open for business — with additional safety measures to protect our clients and staff — on Monday, May 4th.
Enhanced Health & Safety Standards
We take COVID-19 very seriously. To ensure a safe environment for all patients and staff, we have implemented the following enhanced health and safety standards:
- Daily Symptom Monitoring for Staff. We will be taking staff temperatures daily with strict monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms. Any staff member showing a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home.
- Masks and Symptom Monitoring for Patients. We ask that patients arrive wearing a mask. Patient temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Any patient showing a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment for a minimum of 2 weeks in the future.
- Option to Wait in Car. We are happy to allow patients to wait in their cars and go directly to the treatment room at their appointment time to reduce the risk of exposure to other patients. Please call (770) 587-0101 when you are parked, and we will notify you when your appointment is ready to start.
- Services Performed with Masks. Whenever possible, we will perform services with the patient masks in place. While some services will require patients to remove their masks, our providers will always wear appropriate equipment to protect the patient and themselves.
- Touchless Checkout. We have touchless payment options available. We can take credit card information and store it securely in a patient’s profile, or we can take it each time over the phone. Within the spa, we accept the following touchless payment options: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmon Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Curbside Pickup for Products. We offer curbside pickup for products ordered through our online store or via over the phone (770) 587-0101.
- Bottled Beverage Service. Our regular beverage service will be replaced with sealed bottled beverages.
- Frequent Office Sanitization. We will sanitize all equipment, surfaces, and door handles in treatment rooms between each patient appointment. Staff will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after every appointment.
- Social Distancing in Lobby. Our lobby and waiting area will be set up in accordance with CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines.
Schedule or Reschedule Your Appointment
With these additional safety guidelines in mind, we invite you to schedule your next appointment for a day and time that works for you.
You can also purchase products or digital gift cards in our online store with free curbside pickup, or have them shipped to your home via USPS first class or priority mail.
Stay Tuned for Future Updates
As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and refine our procedures to provide a safe and stress-free experience to our customers and staff.
We also ask our patients to self-monitor for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, and fever. If you have any of these symptoms or have been exposed to someone who does, please contact us to reschedule your appointment at no charge.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. We look forward to seeing you in the spa again as soon as you are comfortable visiting us.
Dr. Meredith Lassiter & The Ageless Remedies Family